ECIL Bharti 2022 : Electronics Corporation of India Limited, ECIL has Recently Invites Application For the 212 Graduate | Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Eligible Candidates Apply Online Before 26.12.2022, For More Details About ECIL Bharti 2022 given below article.
ECIL Bharti 2022
|Post||Graduate / Diploma Apprentice|
|Online Application Start From||19.12.2022|
|Online Application Last Date||26.12.2022|
|Provisional Selection List Display On ECIL Website||28.12.2022|
- Engineering Graduates (GEA):150
- Diploma Holders: 62
- Candidates who have passed four years B.E/ B.Tech course in the above mentioned engineering branches on or after 1st April 2020, from AICTE approved colleges / recognized Indian Universities for GEA. In case of Diploma Apprentices, the candidates who have passed 3 Years Diploma course in above mentioned branches on or after 1st April,2020.
- Maximum age of 25 years or less as on 31/12/2022. Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST,3 years for OBC-NC & 10 years for PWD candidates.
- GEA: Rs.9000/, TA: Rs.8000/.
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply
- Eligible Candidates should apply through ECIL online portal at careers.ecil.co.in Enrollment in the NATS portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in.) is mandatory for apprenticeship at ECIL Hyderabad.
- Apprentices selections will be done based on the qualifying examination marks merit. (i.e BE/B.Tech consolidated marks merit for GEAs and Diploma consolidated marks for Diploma Apprentices). In case of CGPA, relevant CGPA to marks percentage conversion certificate from the college/university should be produced by the candidate.
Last Date is 26.12.2022
|ECIL Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|NATS Portal||Apply Here|